Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: New background - NOT important!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member little bird's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thinks it's lovely [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member xenomania's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2004
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ta everyone. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie chose the background pattern and I just changed the colours etc. to match it. Simple pimple! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member *Ann*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •